Friday, July 10, 2015

the summer i spent lucid dreaming


As a brooding teenager unhealthily obsessed with the future and the legacy I will uphold within my future generations (as if that didn't sound incredibly pretentious), I believe documentation is incredibly important. Here's a collective photoset of some of my favorite journal entries. (Excluding actually-handwritten entries, which are literally too embarrassing and too pathetic to even reread myself)




(yes, that is a chipped tooth in a bag. yes, i cleaned it before sticking it in the bag)



(postcards i found at an antique store for $2 each; they're written/addressed postcards from 1953 and 1939)


(reminders for when my brain shuts off and demands to watch buzzfeed videos instead of doing homework or actually something productive or creative. well, at least the right side is a reminder)
(another set of gems that i found at an art festival; two photos that i bought from a woman selling some of her personal photos for $2 each. the second photo was so old and bent that it nearly crumbled in my hand)


lastly, and randomly, a song i cannot stop listening to


2 comments:

  1. just had a fangirl moment because of the Kill Your Darlings quote! Dane Dehaan is bae <3

    ReplyDelete